· Two hours at the studio with:
o 60 minutes for dancing, games, and activities with an optional performance at the end of the party
o 60 minutes for eating and gifts
· Plain cups, plates, silverware, napkins, tables, and chairs for your use. Themed tableware is not provided
· Knife and candles for the birthday cake
· Set-up and clean-up—no need for a mess at home!
· A qualified teacher that will also help with all aspects of the party
· A special surprise for the birthday celebrator!
$175 for up to 10 people
$10 for each additional person, limit of 25 people
· $6/person for 2 pieces of pizza/person and beverages (2 of your choice)
· Cake/cupcakes, snacks, treat bags, and invitations can also be provided at an additional charge.
· $50 for each additional teacher
· $50 for each additional hour
$100 non-refundable depositis required. The remainder of the balance should be paid in full 7 days prior to the party by cash, check or credit card.
Feel free to bring your cameras to take videos and photos to help your child remember this event forever!
What you should provide to us:
1) Exact number of guests expected by 7 days prior to the event
2) What genre of dance you would like to learn (ballet, jazz, hip hop, contemporary, or tap)
3) List of songs you would like to use (appropriate language required). If no selections are made, songs that are age-appropriate will be used.
4) Any decorations that you would like to use including tablecloths, wall hangings, or any theme-inspired tableware.
5) Themes and activities can be coordinated with the Ideal Dance Staff
Call 412-782-3623 (DNCE) or email Gretchen (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule your party today!